Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I love these!

I love pac-man and shot glasses...so this works for me!
These are cute! I love the movie The Skeleton Key too!
I'm totally having these at my next birthday party!! The flames are in color!!!
Martini shaped shot glasses! cute!
***All of these found at Rare Bird Finds...my new favorite site! It has a lot of cool stuff!
I found this sleeping bag suit on Pop Gloss...but I thought it was really funny I can see myself wearing something like this to go sleddin! haha

3 comments:

Emily said...

you know how i feel about pac man. i am kinda the best at it...

Yoli said...

Great finds Meg. LOVE the Pac-Man Shot glasses. They are so you...and me! Also, props for supporting the pumpkin man!

stephanie said...

that sleeping bag outfit is ridiculous and i would never go camping with you if you had that .