Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thought of the evening

“Life’s too short for drama and petty things…so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly.” -Sex and the City

Jordan got in a really bad car accident today. He fell asleep at the wheel on the way to work and ran straight into a big pole. He totaled his blazer and spent most of the day in the hospital. Luckily he had an air bag because the paramedics said that's the only thing that saved him...the jackass was NOT wearing a seatbelt. I realized today that I can't let petty things keep me pissed forever, because I was still really pissed at him. But, if it would have been more serious today, I really don't know what I would have done. Even though we hate each other most of the time, when we aren't fighting...it's pretty great. I know that's not even close to enough for us to work, and I'm ok with it. I don't care so much about that, but I am going to try and stop hating him. Hopefully this will help me to control my grudges...it's my new goal. Maybe I'll start to be more mature...ha

3 comments:

Emily said...

i'm glad he is okay- I love your heart

stephanie said...

megan, i heart you. glad jordo is alright.

m worsham said...

i love you guys too!!!