Sunday, April 22, 2007

Postsecret

I hate these shoes so much!!! every time I see a kid roll by me I just want to clothesline them!! I also want to find whoever invented them and punch them!


This is sad because this person doesn't believe in God, but this still touched my heart.


When I hear about secret places the government has, I get scared and weirded out.


Hmm...maybe this was from one of my X boyfriends


I know this is is kinda like stereotypical, but since the shootings at VA Tech, I get nervous when I see Asian students at school. I feel bad.

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Megan, it's brave of you to admit your fears, but remember that anyone can do something violent regardless of their background.

Cameron said...

haha you're so funny! i love your comments on the postsecrets!!