Sunday, March 18, 2007

My votes for the New 7 Wonders...

I got this from Cameron's blog, but I thought it was really cool. Plus, I am really fascinated with these kinds of things. This may sound sad, but I didn't know what the current 7 wonders are until I saw this and looked it up!
I had a little trouble picking my 7, but here they are:

Christ Redeemer in Rio De Janeiro

Acropolis

The Eiffel Tower

The Roman Colosseum

The Great Wall of China

The Statue of Liberty

Stonehenge


I'm excited to find out which one's are picked over all. What do you pick? Go here to vote: http://www.new7wonders.com/

1 comment:

Cameron said...

ah i love it!!! i love to see what things stick out to different people! i have no idea how we could really just pick 7 wonders! i think all those things are incredible!!