Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOW! it's been a long time!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a super long time since i've posed anything. I was really busy with school and finals, not to mention that I work like every day. Funny, because i still don't have any money. Christmas and New Years were great, though! I also went to the Colts game last sunday, which was AMAZING! They played the Titans and won! :) I've also been dating someone new for about a month and a half. Oddly enough, his name is Jordan. But things are going great and i'm actually really happy for the first time in quite a while. I don't have any pictures of us yet because i don't have a camera, but as soon as i do i'll post some! He's cute.
Anyway, I really miss keeping up with all of you so I'm gonna be posting a lot more here soon. Plus, classes start back up in a week so I'll have a lot more time to blog when I'm in class. haha
I also haven't visited anyone's blogs in a long time either, so I'll be doing that next and leaving some comments! I'm interested in what you all have been up to.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!! :)

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Yay! Welcome back Meg! We missed you. Happy New Year and good luck this semester!

stephanie said...

i missed you.

Emily said...

i want a life update. i'll call soon! i'm glad the game was fun!! has school started back??