Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday/Thursday

I have been slacking hardcore on the blogs. But, I love the Ten on Tuesday's so I'm starting them back up today!

10 Favorite Movie Songs:

1. Kiss The Girl- The Little Mermaid
2. King of New York- Newsies
3. Greased Lightening- Grease
4. Oh Happy Day- Sister Act II
5. Joyful Joyful- Sister Act II
6. A Whole New World- Aladdin
7. My Heart Will Go On- Titanic
8. Can't Fight The Moonlight- Coyote Ugly
9. Feels Like Home- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
10. This Used To Be My Playground- A League Of Their Own
**Among many more**

Next week..(hopefully it will actually be on Tuesday):
10 Favorite Villains From The Movies

3 comments:

Emily said...

these are so dorky i can't take it. hahaha i love you for it

stephanie said...

you are such a girl!!!! but i do love this used to be my playground! madonna is so awesome. and that movie is grrreat (to be read like tony the tiger would say it)

Yoli said...

I'm ashamed to admit I had that moonlight song stuck in my head the other day for no apparent reason. Now I can blame you. "Kiss the girl" is so fun though.