Monday, May 19, 2008

My Summer Class


So, I'm beginning my second week of my summer class. I'm taking a math class from 8:30am to 10:45am, EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK! It also doesn't help that I have to drive 30 minutes to get there. Saying that I am not a morning person is definitely putting it lightly, and I hate math more than any other subject. So I'm not really excited about this. However, last week went pretty smooth and I have a wonderful teacher. We have an exam every Friday, and I got a 93% on my first one!!! (That is an A) I'm soo happy about that. So, even though this class sucks, hopefully I'll keep up the good work! Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Yoli said...

good luck with the math first thing!!! I HATE math too.

As far as Ebay goes, I have had more luck buying than selling. Good luck with that too though!

Emily said...

that sucks. I have to take a math class too but its not that early...