Thursday, February 21, 2008

These are AMAZING!!!


Anyone else trying to diet?? Well, these Klondike ice cream sandwiches are wonderful! They are 100 calories and 1.5 grams of fat each!! and suprisingly, they taste great! I love them! There are several different kinds, but I've only had the ice cream sandwiches, so far. However, I plan on trying the fudge bars, the ice cream crunch bars, the chocolate ice cream sandwiches, and the regular ice cream bars. Actually, I think that's all of them, but I'm excited! Nutrition values may vary with different products!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i read in my allure magazine that these 100 calorie packs have really worked for some people.

that ice cream sandwich looks good.

Emily said...

i miss you and feel like we haven't talked in a while. i'll call soon.