Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

*I know I've really been sucking it up with the Ten on Tuesday's lately. It's easier when I'm in class! :) So, I'm starting back up!

10 Things I want to accomplish this year:

1. Raise my GPA to above a 2.5
2. Accumulate at least $1,000 in my savings account (yea that probably won't happen)
3. Lose at least 20 pounds.(hopefully in the next 8 days...haha)
4. Exercise 3-4 times every week.
5. Visit more with my distant friends who I don't see as much.
6. I want to be there for my close friends, too... I think I ask them to be there for me too much right now.
7. Do ALL of my laundry once a week (yea right)
8. Be organized in my classes.
9. Make my house very "home-y" and very me!
10. Start going to church regularly.

What are some things YOU want to accomplish this year??

1 comment:

Emily said...

i like these meg. there all very good. i didn't even attempt to make new years resolutions this year but i should...