Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pictures of the inside!

this is my new fireplace and one side of my living room
this is my bedroom
my bathroom...it's a little sketchy but i dont shower that much anywaythis is my cute little kitchen! it's missing the most important item....the microwave!my dining room/ study area!
this is the other side of my dining room and my front door!

ok so that was a walkthrough of my new house (except a little out of order) that I get to move into THIS FRIDAY!!!! yay!!!
*I have a picture of the stairs going to the basement too but it is a little scary looking so I decided not to share! :)

4 comments:

stephanie said...

lol you dont shower much anyway....ahh megan.

Yoli said...

Where does Lucy sleep?

Emily said...

yeah! hope your move went good today, i love the arch way!

Cameron said...

aw megan i'm so excited for you!!!

and p.s. you know even though emily is away in vegas, you can still come visit in lexington. we're still friends, you know.