Friday, December 21, 2007

I GOT A HOUSE!!!


yay!!! I finally got a house! My new address is **** Lindberg Rd. I was only looking at apartments until I found this house the other day! It all went really fast, too. I just randomly saw it on my way home from work, I called there, and before I knew it, I was putting the security deposite down! I'm soo excited about this! It is a really cute little house! They are re-doing the inside right now, so I won't be able to get in until like Jan. 15 or so. Hopefully it will be sooner than that! The inside is really cute and there is a full basement! There is a washer and dryer and everything!! I'm soo excited it's not even right! And I wasn't trying to be a stalker or anything, but it is literally a 45 second drive to Jordan's! haha Anyway, I LOVE IT!!! I'll post more pics soon!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

congrats meg!!! yaaay

Yoli said...

Meg that's awesome!! Will it just be you and Lucy? Enjoy YOUR OWN SPACE!!! I hope to get my own place in the spring. Keep your fingers crossed...

Shannon said...

thats awesome megan! you'll enjoy having your own house!

Emily said...

i'm excited too but I don't like you putting your address on the internet. please remove! I love you!