Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things I am Thankful for!

1. having such a great family
2. having the best friends ever
3. I am (relatively) healthy
4. i have the cutest puppy in the world (who is getting better at potty training!!)
5. my boyfriend is stepping up and doing something with his life
6. that I finally got a job
7. freedom
8. the opportunity to go to college (even though i suck at it)
9. being brunette
10. getting an extra day off from school this week for Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! :)

What are YOU thankful for???

3 comments:

Cameron said...

i'm tagging you!! see my blog for details!!

stephanie said...

congrats on the job meg!

stephanie said...

i LOVE their buffalo chicken strips by the way.

p.s. are you ever coming to visit?