Monday, October 29, 2007

So... it's been a week

Ok, so it's been a week since I've spoken to Jordan. I'm not really dealing with this very well, but it's getting better. I've just been really lonely and bored. I went from being really, really busy and going non-stop, to pretty much not having anything to do. I guess I didn't realize how much time I spent with him, especially in the past couple months. I have been searching, desparately, to find things to do. I've been hanging out w/ Lucy a lot and I have deep cleaned my room and my car! All of my laundry is done and put away, thanks a lot to my mother. I hung out with my parents and their friends on Friday night. I've hung out w/ my friends a little but they all have their own lives going on and I feel bad for calling them like every 5 minutes. I've even been thinking about studying a lot! I must be really bored. I'm just nervous because it's only been one week and I'm already having a hard time finding things to do. I really, really, really, need to get a job, but I don't know where else to go because I don't do well w/ jobs I hate and the places I wouldn't hate will not call me back! I also want to start working out, but if you know me at all, you know I HATE to work out so I'm putting that off. I suppose I've just been having a pitty party lately, but I also kinda think I've had the right to. I'm also really curious about what Jordan is doing and what he's going through, and as of right now, I have no idea! I still don't have his address so I haven't been able to communicate with him since he was at the Indianapolis airport! I realize this blog is kinda long and boring for everyone else...but I had to get these things off my mind! I guess I'm just kinda pissed because this whole thing about him going to the Marines was not even close to my choice and I feel like it has changed my life a lot too... I dunno... I know that's selfish but whatever! I'm also really scared that we are going to grow too much apart while he's gone and then things won't be the same when he gets home. Anyway... I feel better now! And I've even passed some time in my class! I get out in 2minutes! :)

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Meg, it's gonna be hard for you to get used to being yourself again. Take your time, but not too much time...

stephanie said...

doesnt it feel good to let out your frustrations over the internet? i know i like it. p.s. some guy came to the house asking for a jordan...it was weird. im not sure if he was looking for your jordan...but it was weird anyway.

p.s. if you are bored...click on my advertisments and start your google search on my blog a few times! then i can get paid for your boredness. AND COME VISIT YOU LOSER!

lyb?!