Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

This is just how I feel today!

10 Things I've been putting off:

1. getting skinny
2. getting a job
3. finishing my room
4. giving Lucy a bath
5. deciding whether or not i'm going to move
6. getting my oil changed( but i finally did it yesterday)
7. getting my classes really organized
8. planning freemans shower (i'm nervous that it's gonna be bad)
9. dealing with my emotions
10. doing my group project work (i HATE group projects!!!)

Next week: 10 tv shows you want to have on DVD.

2 comments:

Emily said...

well i am putting off studying for my desk in 30 minutes! PLUS you know you like that outfit and those yellow heels!

stephanie said...

i put off a lot of stuff too...like instead of reading for my class im catching up on grey's so that i will be ready for tomorrow.