Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

10 THINGS YOU'D SAVE FROM A FIRE (AT YOUR HOME) I like this one!

1. My parents/myself
2. Lucy Mae
3. My bear (don't make fun-he's important)
4. My computer/charger
5. The Bible my Grandma Reason left me
6. My box of pictures
7. My box of Jordan memories(go ahead and make fun of that one)
8. As many clothes as I could fit into my large, Vera Bradley duffel bag
9. All of the pictures of my Grandma (can't be replaced now)
10. My mom's collection of Christmas cards from the Presidents (those are worth money I think)
***These are just the things that I don't think could be replaced...not necessarily the most important to me

Next Week: 10 Cities You Could Live In (for a month, for a year...if you couldn't live in your own)

2 comments:

stephanie said...

lol you are funny. i love the christmas card one. lol

Emily said...

1. NATE
2. He would take our TV

I suppose my jewlery, wedding album/pictures, some clothes, we don't really have anything I would die without...