Friday, September 7, 2007

Practical Magic


Ok, if you know me at all, you know that I love the movie Practical Magic! I'm actually a little obsessed. I want to be a witch real bad! But not the bad kind, the good kind...like in the movie! Anyway, in the movie, the Owens women(the witches) can light candles by blowing on them and I've always tried it (knowing, of course, that I couldn't....I just like the movie a lot, I'm not crazy). However, I was on this site earlier, and found these candles! I'm soo excited! As soon as I can scrounge up $12, I'm totally buying one!!
They are called LED Blow On/Off Candles. You just blow on them and they light.. who cares if it's not real fire... it's just the idea that I love! Plus they would be great to have in a school!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

awww megan. you are funny. everytime i see this movie or pictures of it i always think of you. even in portugal when the movie was on in the hotel room!

Yoli said...

Those candles are really cool Meg. I want some for my room now. Keep reaching for that rainbow...or cauldron my dear.

Cameron said...

omg i love practical magic too!! i used to watch it all the time!!!