Friday, July 20, 2007

This is how cool I am...


Well, if you all didn't know, Saved By the Bell is on 4 times every morning on TBS. But if you know me at all, you know that I usually don't wake up in the AM and if I do, I'm not able to watch tv...so I've been TIVO-ing it and watching it at other times....it's amazing!! I'm not gonna lie... I have a really big crush on Zack Morris and his huge cell phone! I've also realized that Slater would not be nearly as cool without his mullet! AND I really regret not having a place like The Max when I was in high school! That place is awesome! However, the clothes they wore were not cool...
Anyway I'm drinking beer and watching it right now...best night EVER!!!

Check these out!!

How well do you know SBTB?(yea...I got a 15/15)
History of SBTB
Words to the theme song
SBTB Quotes

4 comments:

Yoli said...

E, your obsession makes me smile! You almost, almost make it seem cooler. My favorite episode that I can remember is when Jessie was on speed and started dancing all crazy b/c she was freaking out. They covered important issues man...

stephanie said...

dude...i took the test during work and i got a 12/15...i think i really could have gotten a perfect score had i not been in a rush to do it because i was working. p.s. i read the history of saved by the bell and am more confused than ever!

Anonymous said...

Saved by the Bell Rocks my face off!!!!!

Emily said...

are you drinking beer and watching it in the morning?