Friday, July 13, 2007

The Marines


Jordan was officially sworn into the Marines about 45 minutes ago. He has been in Indianapolis for the past two days taking tests and getting his physicals. He passed all of his tests with "flying colors" but he did have some trouble with all of his tattoos. You are only supposed to have 4 to get into the Marines...Jordan has 11. He had to write a four page letter to the CEO of the Marine CORPS explaining them all and asking permission to be approved. I was really nervous for him all day because he just had to sit and wait today to find out. I'm very happy for him because he has worked really hard for this and he wants it really bad, however, I am pretty emotional/scared about the whole thing. I am really happy about the fact that he is acutally doing something with his life now!! yay!!! But I think he will look kinda funny in those outfits!

No comments: