Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Vera Bradley Outlet Sale


I went to the Vera Bradley outlet sale in Ft. Wayne, IN tonight with my mom and sister. It was absolutely CRAZY!!! there were 3000 people there at the session I went to, and there were two other ones earlier today! I couldn't believe it. Everything was on sale! The newer patterns was only 25% off, the semi-older patters were 50% off and the old, old, kinda ugly stuff was 75% off. I mean, at one point, the guy came out to re-stock the large duffel bags and didn't hardly get any on the table because these women attacked him! My mom had been standing there and didn't even get one! I mean it was like a free-for-all. I love Vera Bradley stuff and this was so funny! I had a blast!!! Here are some of the things I got:
Large duffel in Java Blue

Satchel in Pink Elephant(donates to Brest Cancer Foundation)

The Villager in Nantucket Red (retired)

Out to Lunch in Citrus (cutest lunchbox EVER!!)

7 comments:

stephanie said...

im sorry meg, i love you but i just dont understand you. i know that the you love this woman and her bags...but they are HIDEOUS!!!! im sorry, i know you are like a die hard lover and you would probably make a huge ver bradley room in your house one day, but i just cant get into all the floral prints. and i absolutely hate your orange bags...im sorry. i said it. i love you.

Emily said...

hahahaha i just said to Nate " i think its so funny meg loves vera bradley" not because I think there ugly BUT because it just goes with the musical/crying side of you NOT the beer drinking/cussing side! hehe

Shannon said...

Ok so I disagree with both Steph and Em. I LOVE VERA BRADLEY! I admit that some of the patterns have a rather "mom" vibe, but the past few years there have been some really cute patterns!

I actually went to this outlet sale last year! I got an email about it and I was like, "pshh when am I in Fort Wayne?" and then it turned out to be the weekend that I was moving home for last summer! After getting completly lost when I got off of 65 (haha thats the highway right?) I finally made it there and was so excited and bought 3 bags! It was a nice way to start the summer!!

m worsham said...

hahah THANK YOU SHANNON!!! those other bitches suck! I love me some vera

Yoli said...

I'm digging the java blue actually. Who thought Yoli would say that? Not Steph that's for sure. Anyway, if I were Mary Poppins, I'd want that one to be my carpet bag baby! I'd pull out all sorts of wonderful things from there...like Bombay Sapphire Gin and season tickets to an opera or two...and activated 100-dollar gift cards to all our favorite stores. You bring out the snob in me Meg.

Yoli said...

Glad we can drink beer and curse too. We should do that together one day whether Steph likes it or not! I think you'd kick my ass at beerpong though...

m worsham said...

haha the satchel bag really is like a Mary Poppins bag... i'm coming to chicago w/ emily soon to see steph so maybe we can drink beer and curse together then! dont worry, my beer pong skills have faded since i left IU