Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

I'm changing it up.... It's supposed to be y 10 greatest accomplishments but I'm pretty sure I only have one.... graduating from high school.... so I'm doing:

10 THINGS I MISS MOST FROM MY CHILDHOOD (no particular order)

1. The Pink Panther
2. My pink, cupcake tricycle
3. Listening to my sister's phone conversations and then telling my parents all about them
4. The Gnomes
5. Easter egg hunting at my Grandma Reason's
6. Flashlight tag at Turtle Park
7. Jr. Golf
8. Pushing Daisy (my basset hound) around my street in a stroler
9. Spending the night at my Gma Reason's and waking up to have tuna on crackers for a midnight snack
10. Having a really big Chrismtas!

Next week: 10 occupations you wanted to be when you were little.

2 comments:

Emily said...

This Week: Going to Kings Island with me.
Next Week: I wanted to be PE teacher- suprise suprise

m worsham said...

oh yea!!! that was one of them too!