Monday, May 21, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

TOP TEN PICTURES I'VE TAKEN:

1.Now THAT'S talent.... balancing a beer can on the head while taking a picture of it
2.Cutest picture ever! They should have hired me!
3.I love Disney World!!!
4.I think this picture is soo cool! I love Grant and 11th!
5.This picture makes me laugh... look at Betsy's little head popping out over those flowers!
6.The clock tower at IU...cool picture!
7.These are four of my favorite girls with their favorite drinks... Best picture taken all night! I wish I was in it!
8.That's my dad...and that's embarrassing haha
9.Aww my pet bird!
10.Our last mark on 719 N. Grant St.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dad is one hot puppy

Yoli said...

Meg, you've got photo skillz girl. I've always like that picture of 11th and Grant too. Not everyone appreciates the street sign pics.

Emily said...

i love these. i also love our passion for picture taking. thanks for all the great wedding pictures!!

Cameron said...

i love this!!