Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

I'm acutally in a good mood today...but this was the subject:

TEN SONGS THAT MAKE YOU SAD:
1.Sheryl Crow- The first cut is the deepest
2. Backstreet Boys -Incomplete
3. Dru Hill- These are the times
4. Rascal Flats- It's not just me
5. Jo Dee Messina- Bring on the rain
6. Carrie Underwood- Whenever you remember
7. Carrie Underwood- Starts with goodbye
8. Beyonce- Dangerously in love (it reminds me of something that makes me sad)
9. PDiddy- I'll be missing you
10. Citizen Cope- Sideways

I love sad songs on rainy days... give me some of yours so I can download them!!! you can give me happy ones too, though! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great list! I have a Sheryl Crow song on my list, too. That chick sings some sad songs, huh??

Yoli said...

Elliot Smith is the god of sad songs. Look up "needle in the hay" and "southern bell" i think the song is called...or just check out his "either/or" and "self-titled" albums. Also, there's Kathleen Edward's song "Pink Emerson Radio", The Dresden Dolls "Half-Jack" and "The Perfect Fit", and Neko Case's "Maybe Sparrow" off her "Fox Confessor Brings the Flood" That album also has some other great sad songs you might dig like "Margret vs. Pauline".

Emily said...

My dad will tell you that the saddest song ever written is by George Jones. something about "He said he'll lover her till he's dead..." "they placed a reff upon his door, soon they will carry him away..." anyways its sad. But your list is very good.

m worsham said...

i'm loving these comments!! i left a few songs off though.... one you all have to listen to is the song Streets of Heaven by Sherri Austin it's very emotional

Yoli said...

Oh, I forgot Elliot Smith's "Clementine". Let me know if you like any of the ones I suggested.