Thursday, May 24, 2007

I got a puppy!!!!

I don't have a name for her yet, though! I'm really stressed out about it! I just got her tonight and it was a little random. I got really sick of looking at Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and I was just having a really hard time with them. I saw an ad in the paper and called them to come and see these and I fell in love. She is a Lhasa Apso and she's 8 weeks old. Her birthday is April 5, 2007 and she is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I need suggestions for names though! I'm really having a hard time! Here she is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dog keep me up all night you can call her a pain in the backside

Lilac
Iris

Emily said...

so so so cute! is that your dads comment? you know i love Iris. i actually met a woman named that the other day but i thought of you! hehe