Monday, April 9, 2007

I'M GETTTING A PUPPY!!!!




It's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and I've been obsessed with them ever since Charlotte got Elizabeth Taylor on Sex and the City. I have now found out that there are all red ones and black and white ones which makes me very excited! I've emailed several people who breed them so I can make sure to get a good one and I definitely want a girl! I hope I can save the money because I think they are REALLY expensive! I can't wait though!!!
Here are the names I've picked so far (It has to be a flower-family tradition):
Daisy II(after my first dog)
Rosie
Daffy (for Daffodil)
Iris
Ginger

Give me some of your ideas!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

i feel like they kinda look like you. cute i promise. and i LOVE Iris. and also LOVE that I wont be living with it!

Mandy said...

i love those dogs too! super cute! i second iris, but i like ginger too.