Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sooo ready for the beach!!!

This will be me in less than 48 hours!!! :)

I just want to let everyone know that tomorrow I will be leaving for Florida!!!! I am so excited I am about to die!! I'm sitting in class thinking about it right now and I'm having trouble sitting still!! We are driving though, so I won't get there till Saturday afternoon. My paretns are also making me drive in the wee hours of the night because they say I'm a night owl! But I don't care about any of that stuff... I just can't wait to lay on the beach!!!!!!I hope you all are jealous! :) Plus, Jill and Freeman are gonna be there with me too!! AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

you girls will have so much fun!!

Cameron said...

you suck. i'm stuck in kentucky.

working.

and going to school.

my life rocks.