Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Pictures!



I just really liked this one... it doesn't really have anything to do w/ this blog! ha

I uploaded a bunch of new pictures on my Ofoto account!! I'm really excited about it. I think you people will be too so look at them. My password is: mworsham@indiana.edu and my password is: indiana Just go to www.ofoto.com sorry I still can't link!
The reason for this is since I've had my digital camera, I haven't printed very many pictures and all of my friends have been bitching at me for it! What's the point in taking pictures if I'm never gonna have any copies of them??! So I uploaded all of these and ordered a bunch!

2 comments:

Emily said...

i love it! when did you take that? i miss bloomington!

m worsham said...

i took it on my last day to live there!! when you and aj and tyler and kpher were all outside when i was bout to leave awww!