Thursday, March 22, 2007

I just have to bitch for a minute...

This is how I feel!

I #$@%ing hate Ball State!! I'm so sick of school right now it's rediculous!!! All of my professors are assholes and I'm about to leave for a week and they are all going to be mad at me. I had one absence in my math class that was excused so that when I go to Florida I won't be in trouble...but my stupid ass professor told me that he doesn't count excused absences and you just get the three and that's it. So, now I won't be able to get higher than a C in that class because I'll have one too many absences...uuuugh %#$@ HIM!!! I'm so mad
(5 minute time lapse...)
And now I'm even more mad because my Anth professor just gave me a pop quiz!!! I also have a health exam today ugh! I also have to take the Praxis exam on Sat. and I haven't prepared for it at all.. I'm really nervous because I'm never going to get into the teachers college here! I should have NEVER left IU!!!
Ok I'm done and I feel a little better!

P.S. These(%#$@) stand for the F word.... I was real mad.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

if it makes you feel any better i just got done BOMBING an exam. it was in the worst possible way. i had no idea what was happening.

check my blog. two fresh ones, just for you