Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So..let's talk about Steph...


First of all, I love this picture of us because we both look pretty hot! I didn't want her to feel left out of the wedding pictures either, since she pointed that out in my comments. I miss her so much! Even though she is having a wonderful time in Spain, I think it's about time to have her back. I haven't visited B-town since she left, but I just don't think it will be the same.
Some of the things I miss:
-Waking up and walking to the kitchen, only to see Steph in Emily's bathroom doing her hair.
-Seeing her sitting on the couch with Emily's purple blanket wrapped around her head with sunglasses on.
-Going on rescue missions to find Jordan only two houses down wandering the streets, lost.
-"You don't know me!" to Emily who knows her better than anyone.
-Being librarians together.
-Most of all, her obsession with herself! example: "Guys get ready! My birthday is in 274 days!!!"
These are, of coarse, just a few. But I thought this blog would let her know that I can't wait for her to come home!!! LOVE YOU STEPH!

4 comments:

Emily said...

aw I love her too

Emily said...

remeber when you all went looking for Jordan and she laughs hysterically about it still. I thought she wrecked my car and was cryng...

stephanie said...

awww i love me some megan. if i had a heart id be crying.

Cameron said...

you all are cute