Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I think this is important too!


I read Emily's post a few days ago and I really think that Global Warming is a big deal, as well. I think we should all take as much action as we can. I got invited to join a group on facebook, named "Left or Right, here's one thing that we CAN agree on." I thought it was really cool and on the group site, there is a link to go to and send a postcard to your representative to support action on global warming. They are trying to get as many people to participate as possible. I did it and I hope you will too! I don't think it costs anything, or at least I hope not because I did it, and it only takes about 20 seconds! Check it out! http://www.algore.com/cards.html

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!

Cameron said...

yay!!! spread the word on global warming!!! people need to start taking an interest in it!!