Monday, February 19, 2007

Emily's Pictures




Ok I know that all three people who will see this blog, have definitely already seen Emily's wedding pictures, but I feel like everyone should take another look at the pictures of me. There are a few more, but these are my favorites and I just wanted to blog about something else. I also have to warn everyone that for the first few days, my blog will probably look identical to Emily's because I don't know any different.
ps.. the pictures have to be small because of the copyright. haha sorry!

4 comments:

Fred Worsham said...

we are some HOT bitches!

Emily said...

haha I second Fred! ps your blog is different then mine- it has poka dots in the back ground! YEAH!! I love that you blog! We want Fred to start a blog it would be so funny!!

stephanie said...

awww i like the pictures.

stephanie said...

can we talk about me sometime?