Monday, February 26, 2007

Beautiful Things


I just thought this was appropriate.


This is the most beautiful boquet of flowers I've ever seen!!! Remember that everyone! ha


I mean you can't get more beautiful than Halle Barry, but WOW look at that dress!!


This is T.I. I've never been so obsessed with anyone in my life. Seriously, look him up. He is beautiful!


This is Leland Chapman from Dog the Bounty Hunter. Loooove him! He lives in Hawii and he's dirty with lots of tatoos and he can kick some serious ass...he's amazing!

I've been feeling a little ugly lately, so I decided to look up beautiful things to make me feel better. First, I found the flowers and the picture of Halle Barry, then I decided that I should put the hottest black boy and the hottest white boy I could think of. These two defnitely won. I'm 100% obsessed with T.I. and not only is he beautiful, his music is my favorite, too. The white boy is Leland, off of Dog the Bounty Hunter and I think he doesn't get enough screen time. I love dirty boys with tatoos, he is awesome.

1 comment:

Emily said...

you are beautiful. remeber the disney princesses i gave you!